Top 5 Couch Removal Tips for You!
It doesn’t matter if you are moving to another location, renovating your home or have recently shifted to a full-furnished house, if there is this one couch that has been a disturbance in the appearance of your house, you have got to find ways to take it out and get some more free space in the room. No doubt a couch is a wonderful part of your interiors, but if it is old and squeaky, you might want to have it taken out of the house or replaced by a new one.
Couch Disposal – Practical Ideas…
- Hire a professional company: There are amazing couch removal companies that drop into your house with a huge team and help you get rid of your old couch or other stuff as well. Learn about such companies, make a list, talk to them and choose the best one from the list for your couch removal needs. There is nothing better than having a professional team doing the job for you in an efficient way.
- Talk to your friends and find out if someone wishes to buy a used item: If your couch can still be used, call up all your friends and let them know you are selling it off. Click pictures, add a description and circulate the message in different groups so that if there is someone who wishes to buy your used couch, he can do it.
- Find out if you can donate your old stuff to the homeless or charity institutes: If you have an old couch and you think it can still be used, talk to charity institutes or homeless individuals; if there is a way in which it can be used to help you earn good deeds, go ahead and do it. Companies like Junk Holler donate good stuff to different charity institutes.
- Put your old couch on e-stores that are designed to sell used items: Yes – there are e-stores that sell used items. Find out if you get a few buyers for your old sofa.
- Is there a way in which you can dismantle the sofa and store it in the basement? The best way to have a couch removed is by hiring a professional company; until then, find a way to dismantle the couch and keep it in the storeroom of your house. You can also put it in the basement so that the team members can come and take it out of your house, whenever they are hired.
Moving? Here are A Few Amazing Ways to get Rid of Junk
When you move, even the ‘once upon a time’ good things turn out to be junk for you; no matter what kind of things you have, you need to get rid of a few of them so that you can have enough space for brand new things in your new house.
The worst thing about moving to another house is that you can’t take a lot of the stuff you have in your old house and it stresses you the most. But don’t you worry…
Get rid of junk, 7 great ideas
- Host a garage sale: Got a garage in the old house? Want to make some money to buy new stuff for your new house? Ever heard of a garage sale? Then stop reading this and prepare everything for a nice one-day garage sale!
- Talk to a professional company that’s into junk removal: Before you choose any company from the list, make sure it has a professional team and a good reputation in the market. Don’t settle for an unprofessional company. Always go for a company that’s as popular as Junk Holler.
- Ask your friends if they need something from your old stuff (nobody dislikes free things): You don’t have to sell things to your friends; give them your old, but useful, stuff for free. Make a list of all the good things you want to label as junk and let your friends know you are giving away those things for free.
- Have a word with the local church or orphanage in your area: Talk to the management team of the Church or a local orphanage and let the members know you have a few good things you wish to donate. Such communities are always open to take donation with gratitude.
- Host a charity sale: Don’t want to earn money from your old stuff? Then do a good deed; host a sale and then give away all the money to the homeless individuals on the roads. You can always let people know they’re doing a good cause so that you have more customers at the sale.
- Use EBAY: Place all your used items on EBay and wait for buyers.
- Simply throw it away in the garbage bin: This is the last thing you can do with the junk; call a professional team and have the members throw away the items you don’t need anymore.
We can’t live without having a mattress at home, but there are times when you have to dispose it off for the sake of bringing something new into your bedroom. You are not wrong – I know it feels bad to dispose the old mattress on which you may have slept for so many nights, but for the sake of bringing at least some sort of a change in your life, you have to keep a hold on your emotions and dispose the old mattress off to get a brand new one.
So what do you do with the old mattress?
Here are 5 Easy Mattress Disposal Tips!:
- Find out if the company you purchased the mattress from agrees to take it back: Yes – there are a few companies that take the old mattresses from their old customers and give you a good amount of discount on the new ones. If you want to have the old mattress replaced, talk to the store you had purchased it from and find out what it says.
- Donate it to the hospital: Have you got a local hospital? If yes, you can talk to the management team and let them know you have an old mattress that you wish to donate. Just be sure the mattress is in good condition and is properly cleaned before you donate it to the hospital. This is the most wonderful thing that you can do with any of your old stuffs.
- Talk to recycling centers: There are several companies that are into recycling of old stuff. Use a good search engine and learn about such companies. Hire one of them to have the mattress recycled. In any case, DO NOT burn down the mattress or do something out of the box with it.
- Have a word with companies like Junk Holler: Junk Holler is a reputed company and if you want to have that mattress taken care of, this is the name that you can count on. It has a professional team and every member in the team knows how to take care of all of the junk you have at home and not just the mattress.
- Learn a few DO IT YOURSELF recycling ideas: There are ways in which you can recycle your mattress. Watch a few tutorials on internet and try a few DO IT YOURSELF projects.
Waste management has gained immense popularity in the recent times; landfill waste is no joke, especially now that we know about all the ugly things we have started facing (and the things our kids and the future generation will face) because of landfill waste. It is not something that can be overlooked upon. I don’t expect you to run behind everyone and tell them how to manage waste or share the ill effects of landfill waste with them; start doing your bit.
Here are the 7 easy ways for you to save things from landfill:
- Recycle, instead of dumping things: Don’t keep dumping things just because you have bought new ones; use them as much as you can. There are ways in which you can recycle every little thing that you have to go ahead and do it.
- Donate, instead of burning your old stuff: Burning causes different kinds of pollution so please don’t burn your junk. Instead, donate the good things so that they can be used by the ones who need them.
- Learn about companies like Junk Holler: Junk Holler is an amazing company for all those who wish to get rid of their junk in the correct way. They don’t believe in dumping the good things you label as junk; they make sure to clean it, make it usable and donate it as well. If you want to do a few good deeds instead of getting into the bad karma of landfill waste, call Junk Holler RIGHT AWAY!
- Reduce, if not stop, food wastage: Food wastage leads to landfill waste. Don’t get into wastage of food; cook as much as you wish to eat and fill your plate with as much hunger as you have in your belly. Don’t throw the food away.
- Instead of throwing away the food, keep the leftovers for next day: Refrigerate the leftover food so that you can eat it the very next day. If you live in a cold country, you can surely refrigerate the food for a longer period of time.
- Do not use plastic water bottles: Plastic water bottles can cause a lot of problems to the environment; if you are a plastic bottle lover, get rid of it.
- Don’t buy things that you don’t need: Buy things that you need and wish to use for a longer period of time so that you don’t have a lot of junk in future.