I don’t know how many times you clean your closet, but I do it at least once a month. The
problem with cleaning is that you not only get tired by the end of the day, but also feel sick
to look at the pile of old clothes.
But don’t let the pile scare you; here’s a bunch of things that you can do with all of your old
Ideas for old Clothes
1) Give them to the homeless: Put the clothes in a bag, walk down the street and give
the bag to the ones that need what you don’t, anymore.
2) Donate them to orphanages: If you have an orphanage in your area, the best thing to
do is to carry all the clothes and donate them there. You can always add a few new
clothes as well.
3) Give a few clothes to your kids so that they can use them for cleaning: If you have
kids at home, they would need old clothes to clean their paint brushes and do other
stuff. Let them have a few of your old clothes.
4) Call a professional company and give them away: Companies like Junk Holler take all
the clothes that you wish to give away. They do the good deeds on behalf of you by
donating your old stuff to those who need it.
5) Use them for sweeping the floor: Use a few of your old clothes to sweep your floor.
6) Use them to clean the cabinets: You can always use the old clothes to clean your
cabinets or other such stuff at home.
7) Make pillows out of your old clothes: There are DO IT YOURSELF videos that teach you
how to transform your old clothes into pillows.
8) Ask your friends if they need a few of your clothes: You can exchange a few clothes
with your friends as well.
We can’t live without having a mattress at home, but there are times when you have to dispose it off for the sake of bringing something new into your bedroom. You are not wrong – I know it feels bad to dispose the old mattress on which you may have slept for so many nights, but for the sake of bringing at least some sort of a change in your life, you have to keep a hold on your emotions and dispose the old mattress off to get a brand new one.
So what do you do with the old mattress?
Here are 5 Easy Mattress Disposal Tips!:
- Find out if the company you purchased the mattress from agrees to take it back: Yes – there are a few companies that take the old mattresses from their old customers and give you a good amount of discount on the new ones. If you want to have the old mattress replaced, talk to the store you had purchased it from and find out what it says.
- Donate it to the hospital: Have you got a local hospital? If yes, you can talk to the management team and let them know you have an old mattress that you wish to donate. Just be sure the mattress is in good condition and is properly cleaned before you donate it to the hospital. This is the most wonderful thing that you can do with any of your old stuffs.
- Talk to recycling centers: There are several companies that are into recycling of old stuff. Use a good search engine and learn about such companies. Hire one of them to have the mattress recycled. In any case, DO NOT burn down the mattress or do something out of the box with it.
- Have a word with companies like Junk Holler: Junk Holler is a reputed company and if you want to have that mattress taken care of, this is the name that you can count on. It has a professional team and every member in the team knows how to take care of all of the junk you have at home and not just the mattress.
- Learn a few DO IT YOURSELF recycling ideas: There are ways in which you can recycle your mattress. Watch a few tutorials on internet and try a few DO IT YOURSELF projects.