Moving? Here are A Few Amazing Ways to get Rid of Junk
When you move, even the ‘once upon a time’ good things turn out to be junk for you; no matter what kind of things you have, you need to get rid of a few of them so that you can have enough space for brand new things in your new house.
The worst thing about moving to another house is that you can’t take a lot of the stuff you have in your old house and it stresses you the most. But don’t you worry…
Get rid of junk, 7 great ideas
- Host a garage sale: Got a garage in the old house? Want to make some money to buy new stuff for your new house? Ever heard of a garage sale? Then stop reading this and prepare everything for a nice one-day garage sale!
- Talk to a professional company that’s into junk removal: Before you choose any company from the list, make sure it has a professional team and a good reputation in the market. Don’t settle for an unprofessional company. Always go for a company that’s as popular as Junk Holler.
- Ask your friends if they need something from your old stuff (nobody dislikes free things): You don’t have to sell things to your friends; give them your old, but useful, stuff for free. Make a list of all the good things you want to label as junk and let your friends know you are giving away those things for free.
- Have a word with the local church or orphanage in your area: Talk to the management team of the Church or a local orphanage and let the members know you have a few good things you wish to donate. Such communities are always open to take donation with gratitude.
- Host a charity sale: Don’t want to earn money from your old stuff? Then do a good deed; host a sale and then give away all the money to the homeless individuals on the roads. You can always let people know they’re doing a good cause so that you have more customers at the sale.
- Use EBAY: Place all your used items on EBay and wait for buyers.
- Simply throw it away in the garbage bin: This is the last thing you can do with the junk; call a professional team and have the members throw away the items you don’t need anymore.