I don’t know how many times you clean your closet, but I do it at least once a month. The problem with cleaning is that you not only get tired by the end of the day, but also feel sick to look at the pile of old clothes.
But don’t let the pile scare you; here’s a bunch of things that you can do with all of your old clothes:
1) Give them to the homeless: Put the clothes in a bag, walk down the street and give the bag to the ones that need what you don’t anymore.
2) Donate them to orphanages: If you have an orphanage in your area, the best thing to do is to carry all the clothes and donate them there. You can always add a few new clothes as well.
3) Give a few clothes to your kids so that they can use them for cleaning: If you have kids at home, they would need old clothes to clean their paintbrushes and do other stuff. Let them have a few of your old clothes.
4) Call a professional company and give them away: Companies like Junk Holler take all the clothes that you wish to give away. They do the good deeds on behalf of you by donating your old stuff to those who need it.
5) Use them for sweeping the floor: Use a few of your old clothes to sweep your floor.
6) Use them to clean the cabinets: You can always use the old clothes to clean your cabinets or other such stuff at home.
7) Make pillows out of your old clothes: There are DO IT YOURSELF videos that teach you how to transform your old clothes into pillows.
8) Ask your friends if they need a few of your clothes: You can exchange a few clothes with your friends as well.
We are ready to help you.